In today's digital economy, you can work anywhere with a laptop and Wi-Fi connection. Building a virtual team means low overhead costs and a way to hire great employees across the world.
Yet, creating and maintaining a strong company culture with a remote team is a challenge.
In 2011, Blumer CPAs closed their physical office and went virtual. In this exclusive guide, Jason Blumer and team lift the lid on what this looked like, what went well and what they'd do differently.
Download the guide to learn:
- How to go virtual while your team stays motivated and aligned
- The first steps in preparing your firm for new technology and processes
- The best way to plan and develop your messaging
- Best practices in leadership and management
- The importance of believing in your team and the processes you're implementing