Program Manager - Vendor Management and Customer Operations
Receipt Bank is a rapidly scaling FinTech business on a mission to disrupt the world of accounting and bookkeeping. Our products allow hundreds of thousands of SMEs and their accounting partners unlock the value of accounting data and automate bookkeeping processes through our award winning AI.
Founded in 2010, our growth over the last 3 years has been +100%, we've opened offices globally, raised over $60m in Private Equity investment and won a number of awards along the way! Receipt Bank is a disruptive solution in the accounting industry and our colleagues have the curiosity and ingenuity to thrive in that environment.
We are looking for a Program Manager who will work closely with the Head of Customer Success, Customer Support Team, Finance, and Product Managers for a product line called “Fetch.” Strong organisational, process-led, multi-tasking, vendor negotiation and stakeholder management skills are a must. Their primary mission will be to drive success in product lines that leverage third-party partner integrations and connectors, championing front line customer insights to the global organisation, while managing cross-functional projects to support and empower the Customer Success and Product team. They will additionally build and manage global customer learning systems to streamline feedback loops from customers to Product and Engineering, which includes building processes like bug severity ratings, SLA reporting, feature request management, and technical troubleshooting SOP’s.
The role - what you’ll do
- Continuously monitor and review performance of third-party vendors against SLAs and contractual obligations and be able to report findings to internal stakeholders.
- Identify potential blockers and issues with third party vendors and highlight where improvements can be made.
- Improve synchronisation and communication with third party vendors.
- Follow up on agreed-upon action points with third party vendors and the internal team to ensure progress is being made.
- Understand what has been released by third party vendors, the purpose of the deployment, and how it is expected to affect Receipt Bank users.
- Evaluating and adapting processes to manage Fetch support tickets. Enforcing and continuously improving processes thereafter.
- Collaborate with the wider product team and stakeholders to share insights & updates and cooperate on action plans.
- Reading and deciphering contracts with guidance from Legal.
- Feel comfortable negotiating with vendors, particularly regarding SLA improvements
- Managing direct and challenging conversations
- Be the owner and main point of contact for the Fetch feature. Have a solid understanding of how the feature works, be able to sort the bugs from the feature requests
- Collate information, and write & maintain feature documentation for internal & external use
About you - what we are looking for:
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage your own workload and a drive to go the extra mile
- Solution driven with a clear thought process
- Confident stakeholder management skills, negotiation skills and the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels and across global locations
- High attention to detail
- Financially numerate and commercially aware
- Continuously look for opportunities to optimise systems and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Key systems preferred: Google Suite, Looker, Asana, Zendesk, Receptive, Slack and Trello.
What we will give you - the perks:
Receipt Bank is defined by its people. We believe that in order to be your best self every day, you need to feel valued, motivated and supported. At Receipt Bank, you’ll get to collaborate with inspiring people who will support you on your own career journey. We also appreciate that financial and non-financial rewards and benefits are important too! So, you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday allowance
- Employer-paid private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Access to L & D training platforms
- Friday drinks
- End-of-quarter learning and social events
- Gym discount
- Cinema ticket discounts and more!
Work smarter. Grow faster. Go further. Join Receipt Bank.