Receipt Bank is a rapidly scaling FinTech business on a mission to disrupt the world of accounting and bookkeeping. Our products allow hundreds of thousands of SMEs and their accounting partners to unlock the value of accounting data and automate bookkeeping processes through our award winning AI. Founded in 2010, we have experienced near 100% growth year-on-year, opened offices globally, raised over $60m in Private Equity investment and won a number of awards along the way!
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to support the development and adoption of new and existing products by our partner and clients users, by using data driven insights to complement the qualitative research. The individual will assist with analysing user and company data to provide insights into the behaviour of Partner and SMB users with the aim of improving user outcomes within the various products and improving the overall customer experience.
The role - what you’ll do:
● Perform analysis using relevant software (Python, R, Looker, SQL runner, Google Sheets etc.) to gain insight into the use of RB’s product and features
● Build dashboards, Looks and ad-hoc queries to answer key business questions to ultimately promote data-driven decision making (both in and outside the product team)
● Build new data models, explores and guides to allow (a) new and more complex product questions to be answered, and (b) internal business users to perform analysis easily and quickly
● Identify trends, patterns and opportunities to improve RB’s product and the user experience through data insights
● Attend key product meetings, and work closely with Product Managers, Designers, and UX Researchers, and their Leadership team to share key insights and promote the use of data in the product development process
● Support the wider business by sharing product data insights and promoting the use of data in broader business processes (e.g. work with the Partner Success Team to optimise onboarding with the use of product data insights)
● Look for ways to improve the engagement of insights by leading discussion and sharing of information
● Ensure periodic product reporting processes are being monitored and distributed automatically
● Audit, clean up (fix or decommission), and organise existing reports and dashboards in Looker and share with wider Product team
● Manage new & existing events and properties within Segment to ensure data quality. This includes investigating discrepancies in event data and managing any bugs that may arise.
● Investigate and resolve any data discrepancies between different systems (e.g. Looker and Salesforce, and Mixpanel)
● Ensure data quality and validity of product generated dashboards and reports are maintained. This includes, but is certainly not limited to, investigating any discrepancies between multiple reports (e.g. two Looker queries answering the same question but returning a different number), and investigating data that is very clearly incorrect
● Ensure data fields and dimensions are maintained and remain accurate through the release of new features and products (i.e. ensure historical fields continue to work after making changes to data models)
● Provide oversight and suggest recommendations and best practice related to the data model & ETL through Git Q&A
● Document and share knowledge of product processes, concepts and analytics with BI and the core analytics team to promote learning and reduce dependencies. Subsequently, share knowledge of key product concepts and definitions with the wider business (e.g. data dictionary)
● Work with the Product team and wider business to define and clarify key product definitions, both conceptually and within data models
About you - what we are looking for:
What we will give you - the perks:
Receipt Bank is defined by its people. We believe that in order to be your best self every day, you need to feel valued, motivated and supported. At Receipt Bank, you’ll get to collaborate with inspiring people who will support you on your own career journey. We also appreciate that financial and non-financial rewards and benefits are important too! So, you can expect from us:
Work smarter. Grow faster. Go further. Join Receipt Bank.Apply Now